Sunday, April 11, 2010

Why do some things scare me so much? Seriously, I'm sitting here freaking out about watching my uncle's wedding movie. Like, that shouldn't be a big deal...but, for some reason, it is. Maybe it's the fact that I haven't seen or talked to a lot of my extended family in so long. It's just weird. Like tapping into an alternate life, an alternate ME. But, at the same time, I'm also ITCHING to watch it because I miss all my family so much and it would be so nice to see some of their faces and get to watch this happy ocassion. I don't know what the hell I'm talking about right now. So, let's move on to a new topic, shall we?

I finished an ENTIRE 300+ page book from beginning to end today. Yes, I don't have a life. What's your point? I just couldn't put this book down. It's the third book in the Evernight series written by Claudia Gray. It's called Hourglass and if you haven't picked up this series yet, then I STRONGLY suggest you go out and BUY these books. They may not have much literary merit but they really know how to entertain. If you need a break from college or high school reading then these are the PERFECT distraction. Now, they are in the "Twilight" mold and yes, that did turn me off initially but after about 100 pages into the first book, I was totally blown away. Just give it a chance.

I don't have much else to write about....so I guess I'll leave it at that. See you tomorrow, maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment